Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

Liking this current Kelechi we have that gets involved with goals and makes an impact. Should start the 2nd leg as he clearly enjoys playing against Villa. He seems to have got the fans back on side which will nod out help his confidence. 

What a cracker of a goal that was!

who gives a toss whether villa cocked up their initial free kick. It happened half way up the field. Hamza knicked it and fed it to nachos who still had to create something with 2 very resolute defenders to beat. Look at his shot again - it’s not as easy as it looked.

could nachos be on the verge of the most improved player In the squad? Considering he was almost a gonner before BR arrived. Wow.

He is leading by example in these games. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

He's not even the same guy! How he has pulled himself back from last year is beyond me, I thought he was dead as a footballer, now though? He's gotta start some games he looks so positive and I couldn't be happier for him 

It is the right coaching, also I think having him out of the spot light for so long did wonders.

Previous manager's just kept giving him game time whilst he was not right mentally when it was not the right thing to do.

Pleased for the fella. Coming on in leaps and bounds atm. Wish he’d stop banging on about Glory to his God though in his tweets and the club retweeting it to boot. Fine with anybody believing in stuff just keep it out of football! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dead chuffed for him, very difficult couple of seasons for him, and really hope he start to get in the starting XI and continues to contribute so positively. :scarf: