Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oxfordfox83

MOTD Thread 2020/21

8 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Some very unsubtle digs at us there from the bitter Man City lot! Of course they prefer playing against teams that play that way- they lost to a team that banged in five goals against them last week 😁

I’m pissed and even I noticed it 

10 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

What did he say? 

About preferring to play teams that played how Leeds did today, rather than teams that stick 11 men behind the ball.

The worrying thing is I think these Man City players are so indoctrinated into Pep's way of thinking that they genuinely believe that they didn't deserve the thumping they got last weekend. That or Sterling was just towing the party line, as it were.

1 hour ago, Yes said:

Noticed that, loved Gary’s response though “agree with Raheem we saw it from Leicester last week when they banged 5 past them”. 

embarrassing how Man City have had to convince themselves we played 11 behind the ball. 

Which we did for about 25-30 minutes to be fair.

After that we pressed them high a la Man City and they didn't like the fact we executed their own game plan better than them, which I assume must have felt very embarrassing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fightforever said:

Sterlings dumb. Leeds played "football" and drew. We played our way and won. How tf can he compare the two games then? His point only stands if leeds won by a higher margin than us. 

Hence why he preferred playing Leeds- they didn’t lose to them!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Fightforever said:

Sterlings dumb. Leeds played "football" and drew. We played our way and won. How tf can he compare the two games then? His point only stands if leeds won by a higher margin than us. 

Raheem Sterling is one of the biggest ***** in football. Always has been. 

A miserable excuse for a person, despite all his talents. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

The more i see of Chappers, the more i hope he takes over from Gary when he retires.

43 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Saw his opening to MOTD2 on Twitter. Was glorious. 13 words, straight into the action.

He really is a brilliant broadcaster.

He should take over from him now.

He's way better than Lineker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Dan Walker and Mark Chapman are both better than Lineker. 

Can't do with Dan Walker personally - very clunky when he attempts humour. Chapman's decent,  but I imagine Jermaine Jenas is nailed on for the gig when Gary retires. 

• Sad 2

13 hours ago, TK95 said:

Madders has won goal of the month :)

Great goal but I think Vardy's was better.

I actually think Rashford's vs Brighton should have won but it wasn't nominated for some reason despite a pretty mediocre Aubameyang goal getting nominated.

On 04/10/2020 at 07:09, foxile5 said:

Raheem Sterling is one of the biggest ***** in football. Always has been. 

A miserable excuse for a person, despite all his talents. 

Hate the little woke ba$tard. Always finding something to complain about. Always remember Brendan bollocking him on a tv documentary.