Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Villa 1-2 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Good win, up to second! 

We went abit OTT defensive towards the end and game them the freedom to come at us which made it a nervous end to the game for me. Don't think we needed to drop that deep. We were relentless for 20 minutes in the first half though. Barnes class. Tielemans as always class. 

Super important win though. Over to arsenal and Newcastle. Come on, do football a favour.:ph34r:

Great first half but the combination of factors counted against ourselves in the second-  losing Maddinson,  some tactical confusion by having all of our DMs on the pitch and tiredness however very valuable three points and we stood up when chips were down against us.    A good step forward in our European battle and nice booster ahead of our second game against Slavia-  I can see similiar shape and battle for that game.

Great run out for Thomas-  thought Traeoe got better of him in the second half but a great shift and learning curve.   Barnes a clear MOTM for me.

Edited by The Blur

I've never felt so comfortable yet so nervous at the same time.

Stupid early goal forced us into game management mode and we did it pretty well. Probably took more out of us doing that but it's another great win. 

Surprised he didn't take Vardy off for Iheanacho. 

Everyone moved out of position for their goal, but generally defended well. Castagne and Thomas excellent for the most part. Soyuncu outstanding again. 

Barnes a real threat, shame we couldn't get him running more second half. 

This part of the season is all about wins.