Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

28 minutes ago, maynefox said:

Whenever Walker played, for me, always seems to be an arse on the pitch. 

The whole breaking lockdown rules and this pathetic attention seeking statement, make him an utter disgrace. So self-important that he's allowed to break the rules when there are front line works given their lives to save people from this virus. Should never play for England again to be honest. 

I want to travel back to Leicester to see my family and hug them. I am sure others on here are in the same boat. I want to see my little sister who is in hospital but none of my family can. I haven't seen my two grandma's and won't be able to for her birthday next week. Then he uses mental health card as an excuse and saying the media drove him out the house.

Can't believe him and/or his agent thought writing that statement would be a good idea. 

Yeah I find it very odd he was allowed to post that to the media, seems very ill-judged. Almost Price Andrew level! 

2 hours ago, maynefox said:

Whenever Walker played, for me, always seems to be an arse on the pitch. 

The whole breaking lockdown rules and this pathetic attention seeking statement, make him an utter disgrace. So self-important that he's allowed to break the rules when there are front line works given their lives to save people from this virus. Should never play for England again to be honest. 

I want to travel back to Leicester to see my family and hug them. I am sure others on here are in the same boat. I want to see my little sister who is in hospital but none of my family can. I haven't seen my two grandma's and won't be able to for her birthday next week. Then he uses mental health card as an excuse and saying the media drove him out the house.

Can't believe him and/or his agent thought writing that statement would be a good idea. 

Totally agree. While being followed by a pap for a day is appalling, he seems to have overlooked the fact that it wouldn't have happened if he'd stuck to the rules like everyone else. Also, he's famous. Any famous person trying to circumvent the rules is inevitably going to be spotted and hammered for it. You'd think he'd know that better than anybody having already been caught once but obviously he's even more stupid than we thought. To then release a statement claiming he's the victim is a PR disaster - on VE day too - you couldn't make it up.

The mental health comments are disgusting. There's plenty of other people suffering who can find it in themselves to put others first. My best mate separated from his wife over Christmas, hasn't seen his kids for 6 weeks but he isn't a stupid, selfish knobhead. 

Edited by Paddy.

6 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Once is careless ..

Twice reckless .

Four time : Well he isn't listening.

Probably not the only one mind you.

Says a lot about the bloke that it wasnt the fact he was doing this that surprised me, it was the fact that he's only 29.  

Genuinely thought he was 2/3 years older than that. 

21 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Really? 

I know he's an arsehole but to be fair, it's some achievement that shouls be applauded regardless of resources etc. Also, they were a mess for their standards when he first took over.

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

Once is careless ..

Twice reckless .

Four time : Well he isn't listening.

Probably not the only one mind you.

I’d suggest after the second was only the times he’s been caught... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nalis said:

I know he's an arsehole but to be fair, it's some achievement that shouls be applauded regardless of resources etc. Also, they were a mess for their standards when he first took over.

Sorry should have used more then one word I’m not knocking the job he did there it’s clear to see he did an incredible job But did he make an impossible dream possible? 

I wouldn’t say they was in that poor shape Really
pretty sure they was the reigning Fa cup winners also winning it a few years before that when Fergie joined 

I don’t know there history in detail but As far as I’m aware they have always been there or there abouts in the league 

On 08/05/2020 at 09:57, Corky said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52587293

Maybe stop breaking lockdown rules then they'd get off your case?

The 'mental health' excuse boils my piss. He's thrown it out there to get off the hook. Absolute grade A garbage. 

He thinks he's above the rules and he wants to get away with whatever he can. He had a ****ing sex party at the start of this, mental health related I'm sure. 

If he doesn't like the scrutiny perhaps he needs to change career. Few thousand at the football every weekend, bit much for him. 

What a c u n t. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

The 'mental health' excuse boils my piss. He's thrown it out there to get off the hook. Absolute grade A garbage. 

He thinks he's above the rules and he wants to get away with whatever he can. He had a ****ing sex party at the start of this, mental health related I'm sure. 

If he doesn't like the scrutiny perhaps he needs to change career. Few thousand at the football every weekend, bit much for him. 

What a c u n t. 

Always struck me as the sort who, were he not a gifted footballer, would be the one asking you 'chilli sauce bruv?' at 2am after a night in Leadmill.

55 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Always struck me as the sort who, were he not a gifted footballer, would be the one asking you 'chilli sauce bruv?' at 2am after a night in Leadmill.

They were giving out about how hard it is for him on TalkSport the other day. Infuriating. 

I think you're being generous to be honest. Very lucky he's good at football. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

They were giving out about how hard it is for him on TalkSport the other day. Infuriating. 

I think you're being generous to be honest. Very lucky he's good at football. 

Don't understand the sympathy tbh, the entire country is on bloody lockdown and he thinks he can piss above the rules? He's sorry he's been caught and getting abuse for that, nothing more. 

54 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Don't understand the sympathy tbh, the entire country is on bloody lockdown and he thinks he can piss above the rules? He's sorry he's been caught and getting abuse for that, nothing more. 

The issue is that plenty of people are flouting lockdown rules thinking it's harmless and no one takes any notice. As soon as its a footballer they are treated like they've just committed a war crime. I would go as far to say that those who are most likely to criticise footballers are the ones that seem to flouting rules the most. 

15 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

The issue is that plenty of people are flouting lockdown rules thinking it's harmless and no one takes any notice. As soon as its a footballer they are treated like they've just committed a war crime. I would go as far to say that those who are most likely to criticise footballers are the ones that seem to flouting rules the most. 

Some of the people blazing Kyle Walker will be the same kind that took part in street parties for VE Day