Offers **** all. Cost us a comfortable victory today. Not good enough. Didn't even seem to redouble his efforts after his misses. Instead let his head drop and was completely ineffective for the rest of the game. He's gash 

• Like 4

I think his best position is in the Maddison role behind Vardy, he looked comfortable there last season. Unfortunately for him, Maddison (and Perez too) are better in that position so he's well down the pecking order.

It just hasn't worked out as we wanted. I thought he'd cracked it in the first half of last season, done well in Europe but we needed more. Time to move on, I'm afraid.

• Like 2

He's out of contract in 18 months and I doubt he'll be offered a new deal, I think we'll try and cash in in the summer and upgrade.

Can't think of many moments in the 3 and a half years he's been here where I've been impressed by him. He just isn't good enough.

• Like 2

Lots of Championship strikers that would offer more for me.

Just now, Tuna said:

He's out of contract in 18 months and I doubt he'll be offered a new deal, I think we'll try and cash in in the summer and upgrade.

Can't think of many moments in the 3 and a half years he's been here where I've been impressed by him. He just isn't good enough.

This 100%

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Corky said:

I think his best position is in the Maddison role behind Vardy, he looked comfortable there last season. Unfortunately for him, Maddison (and Perez too) are better in that position so he's well down the pecking order.

It just hasn't worked out as we wanted. I thought he'd cracked it in the first half of last season, done well in Europe but we needed more. Time to move on, I'm afraid.

You say this because he's good for the odd flick on or turn but would you put him there instead of madders or youri or Praet even? I wouldn't 

Time to cut ties I’m afraid.

He had a great spell when he scored the winner against Everton, unfortunately he’s gone backwards again.

If we are to make a signing in January, then it must be an understudy to Vardy.

Just now, shailen said:

Absolute mystery is Kelechi. That cryuff turn early in the game was phenomenal but everything after was terrible. Capable player but far too inconsistent. 

He's just not up to this level.