Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Me.  I have an outstanding record of managing pub teams.  I can pull a team of at least 10 together on a Sunday morning regardless of how heavy Saturday night was.  I insist on XXL shirts for the larger framed centre halves.  I play 4-4-2 regardless of the opposition, we've only had one match abandoned through on field punch ups and we knock up a decent plate of beans n chips after for the opposition.  

• Like 1

I don't think we'll be in any danger myself but if he were to leave Potter should be high up on the list.

McKenna seems to have something about him but I think it would be a) difficult to get him and b) a bit of a risk given our situation. 

In no particular order and for a multitude of reasons

Urs Fischer
Graham Potter (Doubt he would come, seems to be linked with far bigger jobs recently) 
David Moyes 
Steve Cooper
Danny Rohl
Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Lucien Favre
Giovanni Van Bronckhorst 
Kieran Mckenna
Mark Robins
Steve Cooper
Will Still
Laurent Blanc (seriously doubt he would come)

9 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Someone steady to keep us in the league. Don’t hate the idea of Moyes.

Stability with a points deduction is key here, I'd take drab football for a couple of seasons to keep us up, sign some cheapish players and get the team running through brick walls. Moyes has done a phenomenal job, even if the football has been boring. 

Posted (edited)

Night mares of Frank Lampard turning up to the KP.  John Terry on the other hand, would he be any good? Of course was down here for a short spell part Deano's coaching team.

Edited by Leicesterpool

6 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

I wish people would stop saying Steve ****ing Cooper

I couldnt bear to watch some of the excrement he served up at Forest despite buying 850 players as season. 

He didn't want 849 of them though