Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 minutes ago, Corky said:

Savage could do us all a favour by calling out this idiot on the radio tomorrow. Claim how comfortable we are to play against and we are dreadful.

 

It might either fire him up or the clown show running the place might have it drummed into them.

 

Savage of Birmingham and Derby?

 

He doesn't give a shit about us and has said so

Posted
5 minutes ago, murphy said:

It's not just poor managers.   How many poor signings?  On silly contracts?

 

There's a reason you can't think of this happening at other clubs and his name is Jon.

 

 

Yep. A combination of one of the worst owners and probably the worst director of football (or whatever title he holds these days) leads to your club being on brink of going out of existence.

Posted

Have to laugh at the calls for Hassenhuttl in this chat. Having bought half of the Southampton defence from the 9-0 game,  are some people now seriously wanting to bring in their manager from that night to replace their ex-manager who we beat 9-1 on aggregate under Enzo? What is this Southampton obsession all about?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted

I’m pretty sure you could choose a random bloke from any home crowd and he couldn’t do a worse job. It’s that bad. You almost have to try your hardest to be this shit. I mean, what the fuch was that lineup today?  We have the squad to smash this league, but many more weeks of this and any shreds of confidence or belief will have completely gone. 
 

We need a proper manager to come in and shake them up, play the football needed in this league and get us back on track. It can be done, but it won’t. 

  • Like 1
Posted

I know Savage won't say anything but I feel a big part of our issue is others talking up our quality when it is clearly not there. I understand they want to make their own results sound better but we live in this bubble where nobody can work out why things go awry.

  • Like 1
Posted
2 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

He should never have been appointed. 5 poor managerial appointments in a row. As for the players, he has little option with Thomas or Mccarthy as we have no other options in them positions. Okoli is a dreadful player in any system and should never be anywhere near the squad. The whole thing has played out exactly as most predicted. He was never going to change his ways or tactics which bring me back to my original point. He should never have been appointed. Cooper, RVN, Marti, Rowett and Martin have all played small parts in our downfall but the lead roles have always been and continue to be Top and Rudkin. I also fully believe that Mccarron will be the fall guy for Rudkin. 

logically he should have been appointed before now and we'd have just got rid of him already. think either way, this run of managers is the worse in the clubs history, none of them have look even capable, 

and some fans still think KP are fit owners

Posted
5 minutes ago, Corky said:

I know Savage won't say anything but I feel a big part of our issue is others talking up our quality when it is clearly not there. I understand they want to make their own results sound better but we live in this bubble where nobody can work out why things go awry.

It's in their interest for us to remain shit 

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Savage already called him a brilliant manager in his post match presser...

Of course. Makes him look like a genius for beating a “brilliant manager”

 

I’d love just one manager to say something like “of course we knew how to approach the game. He’s the most predictable, no plan b, stuck in his ways manager in history”

  • Haha 1
Posted
5 minutes ago, KiddoGer said:

Rangers fan here. Sorry for crashing your forum. I felt compelled to write a message encouraging you to bin this fraud. Tries to talk his way out of everything with meaningless stats. He will only get worse trust me. My late grandad was a massive Leicester fan as grew up down there. I was so guttted when I seen u hired him. Hopefully you guys get back to where you belong soon.

Appreciate the sentiment. But just like the rangers fans commiserating/warning us off appointing him, remember we can't actually hire/fire managers

Posted
11 minutes ago, KiddoGer said:

Rangers fan here. Sorry for crashing your forum. I felt compelled to write a message encouraging you to bin this fraud. Tries to talk his way out of everything with meaningless stats. He will only get worse trust me. My late grandad was a massive Leicester fan as grew up down there. I was so guttted when I seen u hired him. Hopefully you guys get back to where you belong soon.

This 'Martin Out' thread appeared the day he arrived.  Trust me, we already know.

Posted
14 minutes ago, KiddoGer said:

Rangers fan here. Sorry for crashing your forum. I felt compelled to write a message encouraging you to bin this fraud. Tries to talk his way out of everything with meaningless stats. He will only get worse trust me. My late grandad was a massive Leicester fan as grew up down there. I was so guttted when I seen u hired him. Hopefully you guys get back to where you belong soon.

Preaching to the choir mate

Posted
27 minutes ago, KiddoGer said:

Rangers fan here. Sorry for crashing your forum. I felt compelled to write a message encouraging you to bin this fraud. Tries to talk his way out of everything with meaningless stats. He will only get worse trust me. My late grandad was a massive Leicester fan as grew up down there. I was so guttted when I seen u hired him. Hopefully you guys get back to where you belong soon.

Encourage away mate, we're not the ones needing convincing.

Posted
26 minutes ago, KiddoGer said:

Rangers fan here. Sorry for crashing your forum. I felt compelled to write a message encouraging you to bin this fraud. Tries to talk his way out of everything with meaningless stats. He will only get worse trust me. My late grandad was a massive Leicester fan as grew up down there. I was so guttted when I seen u hired him. Hopefully you guys get back to where you belong soon.

What we need you lot to do is come down here and show us how to protest.

 

We need Martin sneaking out the back door as he's too scared to face the fans.

 

FFS, if Rangers had lost at home to Burton, Oxford and Peterborough in the space of 4 home games, their fans wouldn't be moaning on a forum, they'd be outside his house with pitchforks...

Posted
On 09/10/2026 at 17:40, Muzzy_no7 said:

I’ve never said this before, but I’d genuinely rather we lost tomorrow if it meant getting this cr*p over and done with quicker.

 

Yes, I feel ashamed for even thinking that, but at the same time, I’ve reached a point where I just don’t care anymore.

 

Is this genuinely what it’s come to? Apparently so.

You think this is just a manager problem then with the emphasis on possession, slow build up?

Top will only get a similar manager in.

Posted

He's over coaching the players. The fixation on the system takes away any sort of thinking or decision making on the spot from the players as they'll also fall back on the system. 

 

Decision making in attacking areas is absolutely appalling. The amount of times we get in a decent shooting position we just keep trying to find that next pass to walk it in which rarely comes. 

Posted
On 09/10/2026 at 20:42, 21st Century Fox said:

Having him as manager is deliberately handicapping ourselves. Any normal manager would just set the team up in a tried and tested manner that would give you the best chance to get out of this league.

 

We’re instead choosing to indulge an extremely limited and delusional man with potentially the club’s future on the line for absolutely no reason other than our absentee owner still thinks the only way to play is like the team who successfully managed to play that way through financial doping on a monumental scale.

Who do you think picked out the manager, look there.

Posted
Just now, Chrysalis said:

You think this is just a manager problem then with the emphasis on possession, slow build up?

Top will only get a similar manager in.

No but RM is putting us at risk of League two.

 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...