Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Not really Premier league related but somewhat relevant. Former arsenal winger Jose Reyes has died in a car accident at the age of 35

Really sad news

Bloody hell. 35, that's nothing. RIP Jose-Antonio.

2 hours ago, Langston said:

Mike Stowell at Wolves event, gets asked about Wolves and says they have potential to do well. It's clearly from a local paper so they've taken that extract and ran with it.

19 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Exactly this.

Man speaks well about his former club in front of their fans.

Can't understand why some of our fans get worked up over this stuff.

Nowhere in the article does it state that it’s from a Wolves event or a local Wolverhampton newspaper. For all I know it was nationwide.

And I wouldn’t be surprised.

Wolves. Ugh.

7 minutes ago, evil jack said:

Nowhere in the article does it state that it’s from a Wolves event or a local Wolverhampton newspaper. For all I know it was nationwide.

And I wouldn’t be surprised.

Wolves. Ugh.

It literally does say exactly that...

EDIT - And a quick Google says it's from the Express & Star, a Wolverhampton-based newspaper.

Edited by Langston

13 hours ago, evil jack said:

Yeah sorry for objecting to our 1st team coach spaffing off about how great Wolves are going to be.

Sorry about that.

4 hours ago, Langston said:

Mike Stowell at Wolves event, gets asked about Wolves and says they have potential to do well. It's clearly from a local paper so they've taken that extract and ran with it.

He probably talked about us but nobody in the West Midlands give a shit - hence the:

Guarantee he said a little more than that.

Pretty much this. Use some common sense @evil jack 

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

How long have you been doing this Geoff ???

Not sure how you can agree with that. This is a pretty level headed forum. You would never see me or weller54 loosing our shit about anyone. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Koke said:

This is bizarre

Their fans are proper weird. 

I know there's a lot from the "old guard" that don't even go to games now. They've just turned into another ground full of tourist, which is bound to happen with what's happened to them of course.

10 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Liverpool's parade made me reminiscent of our glorious one that brought the whole city together. I really hope we win something next season!

Ours was more honest though. I know people from Coventry, who are so called Liverpool fans, who went to Liverpool today for the parade. In all fairness, it's not like there is a team in Coventry for them to support. 

5 hours ago, murphy said:

I agree with you, but I've got to ask, how is it possible that you can't spell 'won' ?

I really can't explain that other than I was knackered. Was not even pissed lollollol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

What do people expect Stowell to say about his former club? They had a great first season back in the premiership. 

He is hardly going to say ‘actually I think they were lucky this season and will struggle next season’ 

Imagine if Kasper gets a job at Villa after he retires and when he's asked about how Leicester are doing he goes "hope they rot the bunch of flukey dossers, everyone just let them win." 

People aren't seriously annoyed with Stowell? 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Ours was more honest though. I know people from Coventry, who are so called Liverpool fans, who went to Liverpool today for the parade. In all fairness, it's not like there is a team in Coventry for them to support. 

I’ve seen 3 people born and raised in Leicester that have never been to a game at Anfield travel to Liverpool to watch the game in a pub. Weirdos. 

Actively travelling further away from the city that your team is playing in - some support that is  :whistle:lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Saw this on the LCFC reddit this morning, and it made me laugh! It's the FIFA Ultimate Team cards for our team, using the earliest possible version for each player. Just check out Maddison! lol

r6y24h3jyy131.png

Maguire looks like a young Peter Beardsley :D

• Haha 1