Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, Corky said:

The competition must have been very fierce to get him on a three year deal.

Smallbone: "Really I'd be looking at a 2 year contract at least."

 

Rudkin: "Now listen here, Sunshine. You don't play hard ball with me. You'll get 3 years - now take it or leave it."

 

Smallbone: "Errrr.... I'll take it."

 

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Hes actually a half decent player but I swear he had no hair last time I saw him 

 

I know his brother Bill big bone hes a porn star 

Edited by em9999
Posted
6 minutes ago, GrobyLCFC31 said:

Smallbone

Lundstram

Braybrooke

Page


That’s a really accomplished midfield on paper! 

And yet one of those will not even make the bench every week.

Posted
21 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Another ex-Southampton player with a poor injury record on a 3 year deal. What's new?

Same old rubbish our management will never learn 

Posted
23 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Free agent after being binned off by Southampton. Must have been a relief for him to know he'd at least get a contract here at Southampton B.

was more the registration I was thinking of, but I had simply forgot that half of our squad is under 21... lol

Posted

Didn't realise he wasn't playing regularly. Shows how much attention I've paid to wider Championship football.

 

Great age, plenty of experience, looking to reignite his career.

 

Pretty good signing to be honest. If he stays fit I think he'll make a valuable contribution.

 

It's a long old season. Having him as an option alongside Braybrooke, Page and Lundstram is pretty good.

 

Doyle, Chaplin, BDCR and Cullen will be fighting for different spots I imagine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...